- Dinnerware Type: Bowls
- Material: Ceramic
- Ceramic Type: Porcelain
- Certification: CE / EU, CIQ, EEC, FDA, SGS
- Feature: Eco-Friendly, Handpainting
- Place of Origin: Hunan, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Hualian
- Model Number: 1333170
- Grade: A
- Size: 4.25"
- Color: White
- Style: Japanese
- Market: Asia & Japan
- Standard: Food safe
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Color box or normal carton or as your request|
|Delivery Detail:||30-45 days after receipt of 30% deposit or L/C at sight|
2.Microwave and dishwasher safe
3.Hot sale in Japan & Asia
4.Elegant flower design
Ceramic porcelain rice 4.25"bowls with unique flower design
You can choose any design you like from this set.
1. Lead & Cadmium data can meet FDA & CA65 standards.
2. Microwave and dishwasher safe.
3. Fast sample and delivery.
4. Unique style with beautiful decoration by hand is very popular in Japan & Asia.
5. You could put different designs or your own designs on our products.
6. OEM and ODM are welcomed.
7. You can packed it with color box or brown carton.
8. It's fit for daily used at home or for restaurants or else you want.
9. Our dinnerware sets have passed the evaluation for European and American CIQ,SGS and FDA certifications.
10. We have our own factories, we can assure the highest product quality, can provide the best service and competitive price for all customers.
Hunan Hualian China Industry Co. Ltd was founded in 1966 as a state owned factory and made a joint venture with Malaysia Marcolink Group in 1994. In 1985, Hualian began the research and development of colorful stoneware and has been the leader in this field. Now, Hualian has 8 factories with about 6500 employees. Its turnover in 2010 is about RMB800 million and about 70% is from exporting. It has been the biggest exporter in ceramics in China since 2004. The main products of Hualian ceramics are stoneware, porcelain, terracotta, pottery etc. Hualian has been a famous brand and its products has been very popular in more than 100 countries.
Since 2008, Huanlian has become a franchised producer and seller for Beijing Olympic Games, Shanghai World Expo 2010 and Guangzhou Asian Games 2010.